Online GDPR Training Course (advanced level)
Note that this course is priced per Employee
The Silver level e-learning is designed for companies for whom the impact of GDPR will be greater. Those that:
- Handle larger amounts of data / sensitive data
- Would be seriously damaged by a publicised breach
- Would be severely affected by a fine of £17m / 4% of turnover.
- The logic behind data protection legislation
- Introduction to and history of GDPR
- Key definitions under GDPR
- Definitions of the 6 GDPR principles and their practical use
- The rights of data subjects
- Subject access requests
- The ICO and it’s powers
- Data Breaches and how to handle them
- Risks of a data breach
- International transfers of data
- Sample crisis situations.
- Real-life case studies
- 50 post training evaluation questions
- Monthly reporting.
Certificates of completion are awarded to all users who successfully complete the training. Those who achieve 80% or more in the Data Protection Awareness Training assessment will receive a Certificate of Excellence, provided by Briefed (see note below).
This product is provided by Briefed.pro, a Nuvem9 Partner.
REVIEW MORE GDPR PRODUCTS HERE
HAVE A BUSINESS CHALLENGE? Let us take a look – we can help.
Please call 028 9581 9120 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org